2019-2020 Indoor Registration Information
The 2019-2020 indoor season with Track Express will begin on Monday, October 28th from 6:00 pm to 7:45pm @ the outdoor track at Sports and Learning Complex. All Monday practices will take place at SLC. Wednesday and Thursday practices will take place at C.H. Flowers High School.
We welcome all new and returning athletes to track. Please complete the following steps below to register your athlete and read the requirements to stay in good standing with the team:
1. Please fill out the online registration form
2. Please pay the registration fee (see below) either at practice or make an online payment (there is a $5.00 processing fee). Please make your check payable to "Track Express Track Club, Inc."
2019 Indoor Registration Fees (per person)
$ 150 for first athlete
$ 140 for second sibling athlete
$130 for third sibling athlete
$100 - practice only (no competitions)
Please add if needed:
$92 for sweat suit
$65 for uniform
Note: Registration Fees do not include additional expenses associated with championship meets and do not cover travel expenses to and from meets.
3. All new athletes to Track Express, must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
4. All athletes must have a USATF and AAU number. If you are new or need to renew, please obtain a USATF number and an AAU number (click the link to the right) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After your registration is paid, you will receive an invite to TeamSnap. Please download the app on your phone and/or go online and create an account for your athlete (it's free and easy to do). Please enable email and text messaging. Edit or update your information and stay updated on your payments, Track Express practices, meets and activities. We will be sending messages through Team Snap as well.