2019 Outdoor Registration Information
The 2019 outdoor season with Track Express will begin April 1, 2019. Practice will take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. We welcome all new and returning athletes to track. Please complete the following steps below to register your athlete and read the requirements to stay in good standing with the team:
1. Please fill out the online registration form
2. Please pay the registration fee (see below) either at practice or make an online payment (there is an online processing fee). Please make your check payable to "Track Express Track Club, Inc."
2019 Outdoor Registration Fees
$200 for registration for 7 and up
$180 for second sibling athlete
$160 for third sibling athlete
$125 for High School Athletes
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE $20 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OFF YOUR TOTAL REGISTRATION. YOU MUST PAY BEFORE APRIL 13TH!
Please add if needed:
$92 for a sweat suit
$65 for uniform
Note: Registration Fees do not include additional expenses associated with championship meets and do not cover travel expenses to and from meets.
3. All new athletes to Track Express, must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
4. All athletes must have a USATF and AAU number. If you are new or need to renew, please obtain a USATF number and an AAU number (click the link to the right) and email it to email@example.com.
5. After your registration is paid, you will receive an invite to TeamSnap. Please download the app on your phone and/or go online and create an account for your athlete (it's free and easy to do). Please enable email and text messaging. Edit or update your information and stay updated on your payments, Track Express practices, meets and activities. We will be sending messages through Team Snap as well.
LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION IS APRIL 27TH! The only exception to the April 27th deadline are athletes currently enrolled in a Prince George's high school track program. If you do not register by April 27th, your athlete will not be allowed to practice or participate with Track Express.
Fundraisers have been planned for the 2019 outdoor season. Each family is required to participate. All fundraisers must be paid at least one week after the date of the event. Failure to pay fundraisers may result in your athlete not practicing or participating in upcoming meets. More information about fundraisers will be provided soon.